Sunday, February 14, 2010


Happy Valentines Day!

What I love............in no particular order.........

purple

my dogs

music

dancing by myself

butterfly kisses from my children

babies and nursing

yard work

painting

sewing

smell of rain

smell of dryer sheets

snow

flowers popping out of the ground

Jesus

cleaning my house

coffee

old sweat pants

Sade and Santana

Cat Stevens and Carol King

Solitude for praying

mango smell

organization

staying home

rolly pollies

stain glass in churches

my grandparents

the beach

gentleness

sincere people

Mother Teresa

Pope John Paul

dishes (i love dishes)

cups of all kinds

Tulips

baggy clothes

morning dew

reading my bible in the morning

breakfast

my children snuggling with me on Sunday morning

church music

family visiting

quilts

swimming

watching my children laugh

kisses on my neck from my husband

my man holding me

my moms home cooking and her selflessness

my dads voice

my sisters smile

my brothers humor

friends who listen

block parties

sitting in the hot sun

sound of music

watches

feeling pretty

Telling people I love them!

No comments: